I am currently undertaking ‘No-Buy January’ which has been a bit of a struggle with the combination of exciting makeup launches and my Christmas and Birthday money/vouchers calling my name. As a way to plan for my future purchases and get excited about certain products I thought it was about time to do another Wish List post. I have loved looking back on my past wish lists to see what I picked up/still want/lost interest in over time.
- ELF 16HR CAMO CONCEALER – After seeing Kathleenlights feature this in a GRWM video recently it has really got my attention. At only £6 it claims to be full-coverage with long wear whilst being light weight, matte and crease resistant. I have only tried one brush from ELF in the past but they seem to be upping their game with their products which is why I really want to explore the brand this year.
- FENTY BEAUTY Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer – Another concealer, but this hype for this concealer is so high that I know I have to try this. Another concealer that claims to be full coverage with a lasting formula and crease-proof wear. I have only tried the original Gloss Bomb from Fenty and would love to try their complexion products. I am gonna look at the shades in person when I’m next in London since we have so much choice with shades the Fenty Concealer and I want to make sure I get the right shade. I would love to do a comparison of the Fenty Concealer vs the ELF Concealer on my blog, so look out for that!
- Milk Makeup – This is more of a brand I want to try because it has been recently announced that Milk will be available to buy from Cult Beauty at the end of the month. This brand just seems really cool and interesting with their products and shades. I especially want to try their Brow Gel, Mascara, Concealer and as well as their variation of stick products.
- Dior ‘Forever’ Skin Glow Foundation – This has recently launched and Dior has rereleased their Forever Foundation in a Glow and Matte finish. I have seen a few people mention this on YouTube and I really want to try it. As someone with super dry skin, I would go for the Glow option because I need all the help I can get with my skin! I would definitely get a sample first to ensure this worked for me because it is very expensive, but base products are the place to splurge if you ask me. I am considering using some of my birthday vouchers towards getting this if I like it.
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadows – I admit there is a lot from Colourpop I want to try, but their OG Super Shock Shadows are something I want to experience. A lot of the time I do one shadow eye looks for work to save time and CP has sooooo many shades that would be amazing for this as they come in single shadow form. I can’t wait to finally order from Colourpop this year now UK orders don’t get surprise customs charges (it is all calculated at the check-out) which will make the shopping experience all the more fun. The next time they offer free International Shipping, I will be making an order from Colourpop for sure.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask – This sounds like my dream skincare product – smells like watermelon and works while you sleep! This supposedly does amazing things for dry skin to hydrate and nourish. Part of the reason I want to try is because the packaging looks amazing, but for that price it should look nice as well as work wonders, right?!
- NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel – I am nearly out of my current clear brow gel and am looking forward to trying something new. I have heard a lot of people saying that this NYX Clear Brow Gel is really good and is comparable to high-end options like ABH. At only £6.50 I will be interested to try it and see if it is as good as everyone says it is.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my current beauty Wish List. I am constantly adding items to this list, but consider this post the highlights of the products I am most excited about recently. What products have caught your eye? 🙂