I’ve done one of these posts before and really enjoyed writing it and liked the fact that it made me think more about what lip products I was wearing each day. I thought I would do an Autumn/Winter edition featuring some lip products I have been loving this Season.
- NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu – The Butter Glosses from NYX are some of my alllllll time fave lip glosses, you just can’t beat them for the price. This shade is a browny-nude that I love as an everyday Autumn lip with versatility. I tend to reach for this when I am wearing a more minimal makeup look or if I don’t know what to wear on my lips.
- Smashbox Lipstick in Honey – I have had this for a while but just haven’t been reaching for it. I decided to try it and found that it pairs really well with warm tone eye looks that I love for this time of year. The formula is creamy and hydrating which my lips loved when it was a cold and gross outside. I can see this becoming an everyday staple as my peachy-nude of choice.
- Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Miami Fever – I am loving this shade way more than I thought I would. It is the perfect autumnal burnt red. Of course I got this because of it being a KathleenLights collab, but regardless of that I am OBSESSED! I can’t wait to keep wearing this, I’m even thinking of wearing it on Christmas Day since I think I have found my perfect red.
- Colourpop Champagne Mami Ultra Glossy Lips – I purchased this because it is apparently a dupe for Fenty’s Gloss Bomb. I have tried a few of Colourpop’s glosses before and loved them because the formula is super glossy without being sticky. I wore this with a warm, glittery eye look for a Christmas party since it played on the shimmer but didn’t clash too much.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lipstick – Probably my fave lipstick of all time! I love the formula, how this wears and the shade – everything about it is perfect. I reach for this no matter what the occasion, events or everyday use. The packaging is dreamy too!
- MAC Velvet Teddy – Another one of my all time faves (I know, how original of me…). I reach for Velvet Teddy when I’m not sure what other lip colour to go with. It is a go-to, safe option that I know will look good with most of my makeup looks. It wears really well on me and fades really well whilst I’m eating and drinking. This is a cult fave for a reason!
So there was my lil’ rundown of my lipsticks I wore this week. You can tell that I mostly go for the same sort of shades day-to-day and then maybe once a week go out of my comfort zone and explore my lip collection. As we get closer to Christmas, I will try to push myself to try more red options for sure.