Nail varnish has been a long-term love of mine. I love switching up my shades for the seasons and experimenting with new shades. I did my first Autumnal Nail Varnish faves about 2 years ago and wanted to do an updated one featuring some longtime faves and some more recent additions.
- Barry M Coconut Fusion in Paradise – My go-to option if I’m after something that is nude/neutral but still Autumnal.
- Collection Poison Ivy – I think I mentioned this is my last post but I love forest green tones for this time of year.
- M & S Pink Magenta – This is a red-pink shade with some sparkle – two must-haves for this time of year.
- Barry M Quick Dry in Sprint Finish – Burgundy is a must for Autumn and this formula is AMAZING if you are impatient when it comes to your nails drying.
- M & S Goldmine – A pinky-gold shimmer that is quite sheer but packs a punch. I love metallic/chrome nails during the Christmas period.
- M & S Soft Red – This is the only red I currently own and I really like it because it isn’t too red or intense on the nails.
- Barry M Ginger Bread – This is a fab sparkly option for the Autumn-Winter transition period. I really like this shade over deeper neutral tones.
- Barry M Limited Edition Glitter top coats – Silver Sparkle and Multi Sparkle – Christmas and New Year just call for all the glitter if you ask me. These both go amazingly over any nail varnish. I love wearing them on every nail for an OTT festive look or more subtly as an accent on one nail.
- M & S Gold – Gold is another shade that just screams Christmas to me. This is a true green-gold that is a nice change to the typical yellow gold.
I hope you guys didn’t mind this quick little post. I picked up a few things in the Black Friday sales that I am planning on reviewing and sharing in the next few weeks. And, I FINALLY have a new laptop so I can get back into posting more regularly which I am sooooo excited about. Expect more frequent and better quality posts from here on out!