I haven’t done a wishlist in a while and with my new job, there’s a few things I’ve got my eye on purchasing in the near(ish) future now that I’m no longer a student. Some of these are newer releases, whereas others I’ve been lusting over for a while.
- Fenty Gloss Bomb (orginal and Diamond Milk) – I am such a gloss girl and I’ve wanted to try her orginal gloss since Fenty launched. Now they’ve released a new shade I’ve got my eye on that too. Everyone speaks so highly of these glosses that I know I have to try the formula for myself and see what all the hype is about.
- Hourglass Mineral Veil loose setting powder – I am yet to find my HG loose powder. As much as I love my RCMA, I can’t help but wonder if there is a better powder out there! Jaclyn Hill and Jamie Paige on YouTube both recommended this and they both have dry skin so that has piqued my interest. Once I have used up my KVD loose powder I plan on picking the Hourglass one up.
- Makeup Geek Pumpkin Spice palette – I don’t know if I will actually get this because I’m not sure if Beauty Bay will pick this up. It looks like the perfect autumnal palette – I’m a sucker for warm tones. The Autumn lover in me wants this so bad! Fingers crossed it becomes available in the UK.
- Ofra Liquid Lipsticks – I have recently found a new love for liquid lipstick and have heard so much about the ones from Ofra. I recently tried one of my friends’ Ofra Liquid lip and fell in love. They felt comfortable yet opaque and creamy. There are so many shades that Ofra offers so I’m dying to try out some more them.
- Tarte Shape Tape – I can’t remember if I have mentioned this in a wishlist before, but this is soooooo hyped up that I’m keen to see what all the fuss is about. I wish Tarte was more readily available here, maybe one day I’ll be brave enough to stomach the shipping and customs charges in order to test this concealer out.
- Lancôme Monsieur Big mascara – I know what you’re thinking, aren’t you trying to go cruelty free? I definitely still am, but I’ve decided that Mascara isn’t a category I’m going to focus switching up until I have more disposable income and it’s not as painful for my bank account if I purchase a mascara and hate it. This is another mascara that is talked about a lot on YouTube and it really looks like a formula and brush that I would enjoy and would suit my lashes. I’m hoping to pick this up in a Christmas gift set or a something since it is a lot of money for a mascara.
- YSL Black Opium – I am such a perfume lover and am constantly yearning to add more to my collection. This is a popular fragrance, but for good reason. I tested it the other day and instantly fell in love. It’s feminine yet deep at the same time. It lasted really well on me as well and I feel like it should work for day time or evenings despite it looking like it would only be evening appropriate.
I hope you guys enjoyed this wishlist post. I love writing these because it feels good to get a list down of things been wanting and it gives me the space to reflect on what it is I really want to buy.