Now the weather is getting colder and we want to wrap up warm and get cosy on the sofa, I thought it would be a great time to do a run-down of my favourite tv shows and films that I’ll be turning to for my cosy days/evenings this Autumn season 🍁🍂
- Supernatural – this is one of the many shows that Dom and I are currently watching. I think it’s perfect for this time of year because it is a horror-fantasy type show so it fits the Halloween theme. There is also so. many. seasons that there is so much to watch and binge. We’re on season 9 and really getting back into it.
- Gilmore Girls – I know everyone says this, but this show is the epitome of Autumn/Winter. It’s so cosy and the characters are wholesome which makes this great to cosy up to. I make a point of (re)watching every year.
- Jane the Virgin – this isn’t necessarily an Autumn watch, I just think it’s so binge-able that it deserves a place on this list. I love this show so much, the characters are amazing and the storyline is so good. I can’t wait for the final season to come out.
- Riverdale – this show is such a guilty pleasure for me! I go through phases of not being that into it because it is so ridiculous, to loving the show for that reason. It’s so dramatic that I just have to keep watching to find out what happens next.
- Harry Potter – these films are so cosy and are perfect for marathoning. They are an easy watch since we’ve seen them so many times and have read the books too. It is like catching up with an old friend whenever I watch any Harry Potter film.
- Hocus Pocus – this film is a must watch for us every year, it’s such a classic! It’s so nostalgic and makes me feel so cosy whenever I watch it. It’s also set around Halloween so that is another reason I love it for this time of year.
- Grace and Frankie – I can’t believe it took us this long to watch this, I am obsessed! I feel like you really invest in the characters from the start due to the storyline and situation that the characters are in. I like that are mulitple characters that are inter-linked but also individual so there is always something going on and you don’t know where you’ll be taken next. I can’t wait to keep watching to see what happens next to Grace and Frankie.
So there was a lil list of some to shows/films we’ll be watching all through the upcoming seasons. Writing this made me so ready to make a hot chocolate, grabs some snacks and snuggle under a blanket. What are your go-tos for cosy nights in, I’d love to know!