After deciding to transition to CF in June of this year. Vegan beauty is something that I have been thinking about incorporating into my routine in the near-future. After thinking about it a bit, I thought it would be cool to see what items in my makeup stash are actually vegan. I was surprised by how many items were vegan-friendly so I thought I would share with you guys what I discovered about my collection and how many vegan options are out there, even without me intentionally purchasing them for that reason.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter (in shade 01 Fair)
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder (in shade 01 Fair)
- First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturiser
- CoverFX Perfect Light Highlighter (in the shade Moonlight)
- Barry M Take a Brow Gel (in clear)
- Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer (in the shade C1)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand
- Nabla Dreamy Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation (in shade 1.0)
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter (sample size)
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat lip liner (in the shade Pillowtalk)
So there a run-down of all the vegan products in my makeup collection. I was pleasantly surprised and use way more products that are vegan-friendly than I thought I did. I definitely recommend checking out your own makeup stash and seeing what you already own that is vegan. I can’t wait to explore all the vegan options out there and discover new faves that even more ethical than just being cruelty-free.