Its been a while since I last did a wish list post and I thought I would update you guys on what items I have been wanting recently. My wishlist grows as new products come out and as my preferences change. Even if I tick items off my wishlist, I still find myself wanting to add new items to my collection since makeup is such a love of mine. If you wanna find out what I have been thinking about a lot, just keep reading.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser – I am yet to find my holy grail moisturiser. I need something that is super hydrating because I really struggle with dry patches. I have heard great things about the Moisture Surge but I’m not sure if I am ready to commit that much money to a moisturiser just yet. Maybe this will be the year…
- Nars Radiant Longwear Foundation – This is Nars’ most recent foundation launch and it has really piqued my interest. Not only does it claim to be long-lasting, but also gives a radiant finish – not usually two things you hear together but I have always wanted from a foundation. I have been reluctant to try Nars’ Sheer Glow in the past because I think they run pretty yellow which wouldn’t work for me, but this new foundation has new shades added so I think I will be able to find a match. This is something I definitely want to pick up once I have used up some other foundations in my collection.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – I have heard so much about this and have wanted to try it ever since I started watching YouTube videos! I am so loyal to my old favourites that I haven’t tried this because I’m scared I won’t like it as much and it is quite expensive. So many people with dry skin love this and the coverage looks amazing. Maybe when I am able to pick up the Nars foundation I will pick up this concealer at the same time.
- ABH Soft Glam palette – Ever since this was leaked I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. It’s THE PERFECT PALETTE! I looooove the Modern Ren palette and this looks the more soft and wearable version of that palette. Those tones are just speaking to me. I have decided to buy this as a reward to myself once my dissertation is handed in. I can’t WAIT!
- Becca First Light Priming Filter – I am always looking for the perfect primer that is gonna hydrate my dry skin. Kathleenlights always uses this and everything I have tried on her recommendation I have ended up loving. The purple tone looks like it will be perfect for brightening the skin too. I don’t really need anymore primers right now, but I hope to pick this up eventually whilst in search for my holy grail products.
- ABH Brow products – ABH is probably best known for her eyebrow products and I can’t believe I haven’t tried them yet. I am kinda scared to try them because they are online available online in the UK and I have no idea what shade I would be. Once I work that out, I am super tempted to try the Brow Wiz or the Pomade since they are both so popular and I really want to master the art of doing my brows this year!
I hope you guys found this post interesting! I am thinking of doing a skin care themed wish list next, hopefully that would interesting to read! What’s on your wishlist?