I thought I would share with you guys a current wish list of beauty products I have been coveting lately. I thought about doing these every so often to let you guys know what is on my wishlist and maybe inspire some purchases for you guys too! (And maybe Dom or my family see this and get inspiration on any gifts for me, Christmas and my birthday are fast approaching… 😏😁🙊)
- Eyeshadow Singles – I am back on the single shadow bandwagon. I have a few Mac singles but got distracted by new palette releases so my custom palette became kind of an after thought. Even though single shadows are more expensive, I am in control of what shades I have so I know I will use every single one. My plan is to have majority of neutrals and then a few pops of colour to have options. The brands I would love to try are Makeup Geek, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Nabla. The shades I have my eye on to get next are; MUG – Bake Sale, Shimma Shimma and Frappe, ABH – Sienna, Birkin and Blazing, Nabla – Fahrenheit, Caramel and Madreperla.
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Glow Kit in Sugar – This ABH’s latest glow kit and it looks so beautiful. I am yet to try any kind of highlighting product from ABH but this glow kit seems like a great place to start. The shades look really beautiful and I love that you can mix and match in one palette to create custom shades. I know their glow kits have a lot of hype and I haven’t been too fussed about them before because I didn’t think I would use all the shades, but all the shades look usable for me in the Sugar kit (I could mix the lightest shade marshmallow with any shade that may be a bit dark so it works with my skin tone) and it is becoming hard to resist.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in 1 Fair – Is it really a wishlist if you’re not yearning for some Charlotte Tilbury?! This is something I really want to try but haven’t really been able to justify that amount as a student. I have heard SO much about this powder, everyone seems to love it, which makes me want to try it sooooo bad. People have been recommending it because it sets base makeup so beautifully and it is a good option for dry skin. This is what intrigued me because a lot of powders I have tried emphasise my skin texture and this apparently doesn’t do that. Maybe one day I will see what all the fuss is about!
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow in Fair/Medium – This has been on my wish list for ever it seems like, ever since I heard about it a couple of years back it has been on my radar. It looks like the most flattering shades of bronzer and highlighter to create amazing bone structure and add a dreamy glow to your complexion. This is one of her most raved about products that everyone seems to recommend and I really want to try it for myself. The packaging looks so beautiful as well, the rose gold is so beaut and somehow makes the expensive price tag seem worth it. When I own this product one day I will be very happy!
- Mac Liptensity Lipstick in Doe – This shade looks like the perfect neutral brown/nude shade. I haven’t tried many of Mac’s lipsticks to be honest, but I always go for nude shades because I know I will get the most use out of them. Doe looks like the perfect shade to wear full on (the Liptensity formula claims to be very pigmented with extreme colour intensity), or sheered out to add a wash of colour.
So there was a little run down of all the products that I have had my eye on lately. What is on your wishlist right now?