I have a fair few lip products in my collection but I tend to just stick to my faves. But I have been more active with using my whole collection and thought it would fun to document it for you guys. So here are all the lip products I have been wearing all this week (when I have been wearing makeup).
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in My Nude (55) – This is a lovely peachy-pink nude shade that works well with any makeup look. I went for a bronzey eye on this day, so I thought that this shade balanced my makeup look out perfectly. It lasts pretty well whilst still being hydrating which is a great balance, especially considering it’s from the drugstore! It also smells amazing too, which is a fab bonus! It adds a really nice nude sheen to the lips and I know I will be reaching for this more often in the future!
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Aquarius – Another pinky nude option, but a week doesn’t go by where I don’t wear the shade Aquarius in some form or another because it is my all time favourite shade! The Ultra Satins from CP are my fave liquid lip formula because they aren’t drying. This does mean that they do transfer, but I would rather that than super dry lips. The formula lasts well, even through eating and drinking which is pretty impressive considering they aren’t transfer proof.
- Mac Twig – This is a browny, pinky, mauve in Mac’s Satin formula and the shade is like anything else in my collection. I like that this isn’t too matte or too creamy, it’s the perfect in between making it comfortable to wear. In the Summertime I tend to sheer it out because it can pull quite deep on me, but as Autumn comes around I will be able to wear it more full on. I think Twig is a great wear to do a deeper lip in a more wearable way. I usually wear this with a lip liner to make it last longer as well. Whenever I wear it, I opt for a more natural look when I wear Twig because I think it would look too much sometimes.
- Liz Earle Sheer Lip Gloss in Water Lily – I have had this in my collection for a while, but for some reason have never been inspired to use a clear gloss. This is a clear gloss with a subtle gold shimmer running throughout which makes your lips look more full. This isn’t a sticky or gloopy gloss, the formula feels just right for comfort of wear. It doesn’t last that well since it is gloss, but I don’t mind reapplying throughout the day since it is clear! This can be worn alone or with any lip colour to add a glossy sheen which I think is great for versatility purposes! I wore this twice this week because I liked it that much!
- Revlon Balm Stain in Honey – I love this for days when I know I want my lip colour to stick around and I won’t be able to check it for a long time. It is a really nice deep, pink shade that creates a “My Lips but Pinker” effect which is why I reach for this a lot. I love the hydrating texture for everyday wear, very forgiving on my dry lips! Because it is a balm stain, it fades away throughout the day very gracefully and once the product is gone you are left with a pinky stain that hangs around for a long time and doesn’t look gross. You can also reapply over previous coats with no issues so it’s pretty full proof.
So there were the lip products I have reached for this week! What lip products have you been loving this week? 🙂