I don’t know about you but at the weekend I want a makeup look that is low maintenance and light to fit with the relaxed vibes. This look totally works when you have minimal time to get ready as well, I can do this in about 5 minutes which I love! Some of these products are some current favourites too, so I will give a little review of some products as well! I have been doing this look a lot recently and thought it would be a good post to write before an influx of Christmas posts appear on this blog because it is my favourite time of year!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – I love this concealer everyday, I think it might be my favourite concealer I have ever tried! But what I love about this product for weekends is the amount of coverage it gives. It is so lightweight but covers everything I need to. When I am wearing this at the weekend, I put use it under my eyes and on any redness and I feel like that is enough coverage for a low-maintenance look.
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder – This isn’t my favourite powder for everyday use because I don’t think it keeps my face matte enough, but for the weekend this is great. I don’t really mind as much what I look like at the weekend if I don’t have any plans. It isn’t transparent which I usually don’t like, but because I don’t wear it as often, I don’t mind too much. It also adds a bit of extra dimension to my face which is always a good thing!
- Maybelline Colour Tattoos – These are amazing because they are so easy and quick to apply and have amazing lasting power. You can do a light wash of colour or really build these up, which I think is amazing. They also work great as eyeshadow bases, I especailly love using ‘On and On Bronze’ with either my Naked Palette or my Tanya Burr Eyeshadow palettes. I also love that you can apply these with your fingers, which makes them full proof to apply.
- Mac Zoom Fast Lash mascara – I really like this because it makes my lashes look really long and wispy. When I am doing less dramatic look, I don’t really want loads of volume in my lashes because it can look a bit much on me. I hope to buy the full size of this when I run out of the sample because I really like it. Because of the way it looks, I think it would also work well on a more natural makeup day as well, which is always a bonus.
- Sleek blush in Rose Gold – This is one of my all time favourite blushes. I love the radiance it gives and the rose gold tones really brighten up my face. I think this product makes me look more awake, which I am always excited about – being a student with looming deadlines means I look like a zombie the majority of the time! I have heard this is a good dupe for Nars ‘Orgasm’ blush, so if you have your eye on that you could always try this one first!