I have seen so many gift ideas/guides online right now and I have loved having a read of those. As a students, Dom and I don’t have a massive budget to buy Christmas presents for everyone. I thought it would be a good idea to do my own little gift guide for those of you on a lower budget, or I think these ideas will work if you are in need of some stocking filler ideas as well.
- Prosecco Lip Balm, notonthehighstreet.com – I saw this a thought it was such a fun twist on lip balm! If you know someone who loves Prosecco or lip balm (or better still – both!) this would be the perfect gift. It says on the website that it contains beeswax, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Calendula Oil which means it would be amazingly hydrating as well.
- Skinny Dip phone case – A phone case is always a good shout for a gift because you can really tailor it to the person who you are buying for, and they tend to be fairly inexpensive. I love Skinny Dip phone cases because they are super cute and unique. I think you can never have too many phone cases either, so you don’t have to worry if the recipient already has a phone case.
- Jamie Oliver cook book – I have recently started to get into cooking, and I am obsessed with buying new cook books to get inspiration for new recipes. Again, this is a gift you can tailor to the person you are buying a present for which is amazing. This would be good for people who love cooking already, or if they are me and just getting into cooking and loves getting new ideas. A great thing about Christmas is that there are usually loads of offers on cookbooks so you can score a major bargain.
- Sass and Belle panda mug – I am a self confessed mug lover and when I saw this I thought it was SOOOOO cute! I have a mug from Sass and Belle already and think they are really well made and have a lot of designs to choose from. You could pair this mug with the recipients favourite drink (like their fave tea/coffee/hot chocolate) to add a personal touch.
- Personalised Bottle Opener, notonthehighstreet.com – This another practical, yet personal gift option. I think this adds a fun twist to usually boring item which would make it really meaningful. I would like to think that every time someone used this, they would think of you because you personalised it for them, which is a really nice thing to think of!
- Fluffy socks, can be purchased anywhere! – I love fluffy socks so much, you can really never have too many! If you know someone who loves relaxing and getting all cosy at home, then this would be a perfect stocking filler or additional gift to go with something else. Fluffy socks would pair perfectly with the mug mentioned above, it would become a really cute themed gift for a night in.
So there were a few of my gift ideas for stocking fillers or for anyone that is on a budget. I am so excited to be writing Christmas themed posts, I hope you guys don’t mind reading them!