In the true spirit of Autumn, I thought it would be fun to write about my favourite things about my favourite season!
- The changing colours of the leaves – something about this just makes me feel so happy!
- The air feeling crisp and the chillier mornings – Any excuse to bring out a hot chocolate and up the layers is good enough for me.
- Cracking out my Autumnal perfume – My go to is Marc Jacobs Lola and has been for the last couple of years. Every time I get it out again it reminds me of this amazing time of year and the memories of past Autumns.
- Being able to have long hot baths – Summer means I have baths a lot less frequently because of the heat, so as soon as the temperature drops, I am all about baths as much as I can!
- Spiced Hot Chocolate – Give me a Ginger, Clove and Cinnamon infused hot chocolate all day everyday
There were a few things I love about this time of year. What do you love about Autumn?