I wanted to kick of my Autumn/Fall themed posts by sharing my top nail varnish shades for this time of year. I have been obsessed with nail varnish for YEARS and I used to have a serious addiction to buying new shades almost weekly! I love switching up my shades this time of year to match the deeper toned outfits that are worn and colours that reflect this time of year. Here are a few of my firm favourites and new discoveries (in no particular order) –
- Topshop Nail Polish in Ruthless – I bought this very recently but I really love it! It is the perfect shade for Autumn because of the deep berry/brown-y colour. I think the Topshop nail varnishes are really good quality and last a really long time on me without chipping.
- Collection Lasting Gel Nail Colour in Poison Ivy – I really like this nail varnish because it reminds me of evergreen trees which gets me excited for Christmas and Winter as well. I think that this shade also goes with a lot of tonnes I wear during Autumn time which is another reason why I like it so much. The formula isn’t my favourite, but if you have time you can get really good pay off and lasting power with it.
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Matte Nail Varnish in New Chapter – This is new to me and a part of Tanya’s newer ‘Soft Luxe’ collection. It is nice to take a break from the deep berry tones in Autumn with an off-white colour as it adds a nice change. I really like that it is matte as well, I think that it can look quite sophisticated and add a cool edge to your everyday look.
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Nail Polish in Penguin Chick – This was my favourite nail varnish last year during Autumn and I love it so much that I had to use it again this year. I really love the grey shade of this, it’s something quite different for me but I see so many people wearing this type of shade every year. I love the formula of Tanya Burr Cosmetics’ nail varnishes and they are very affordable too.
- Barry M nail varnish in Magnetic Burgundy – I bought this when magnetic nail varnish formulas were all the rage a few years back. I never used it with the magnet because it was too much fuss for me. But I love the colour and think its so pretty on its own. I dont know if it is the magnetic formula, but it has lasted so well and I love how it applies. It dries really quickly too which is a bonus!
Do you have any favourite nail varnishes that you wear during the Autumnal season? I would love to know and add to my collection!