I thought, instead of doing a monthly favourites post, I’d do a Summer favourites because that way I can group them all together and not have to bombard you with monthly favourites (which can sometimes be a bit boring!) So here are a few products I have been loving throughout Summer 2016;
- Sleek Rose Gold blush – This is such a beautiful summer blush shade. I love the way it brightens the cheeks and adds a subtle pinky-gold shimmer to the cheeks. It has been my go to for this time of year. I hope I can get use out of it during the rest of the year too. I have heard this is a great dupe for Nars Orgasm blush.
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Martha Moo matte lip -This has been my absolute favourite lip product of the year. I love matte lips for the longevity, and this one isn’t drying at all which is one the reasons I love it so much. It is the perfect pinky-nude for all times of the year.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh – This perfume is the perfect summer scent for me. It’s light, fresh and floral which really suits the relaxed vibes of summer. It doesn’t last amazingly well on me, but I can look past that because its so lightweight that I don’t mind respraying in the day!
- Birkenstocks- These are one of the most comfy shoes I’ve ever worn. I know some people think they are a bit ugly, but I love how simple and chunky they are, I think they really add something to an outfit. I am taking these away and I know they will be amazing to wear to walk around and explore.
- The Body Shop Pinita Colada Range – I mentioned this range and it is still a favourite. I love the coconut and pineapple scent – its so summery and lifts my mood whenever I use it.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – This has been my favourite read of the whole summer, which is no surprise as a big Harry Potter fan! I loved the story and it made me fall back in love with the HP books all over again. I really wanna re-read them all again!
- Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 – This product has been amazing for my low key brow days (which in summer is most days because who wants to wear loads of makeup when its boiling?!) It has a lot of pigment for a brow gel which is amazing and it really does set your brows for the whole day. I love the colour selection of the new brow range from benefit too, meaning there will be something more everyone.
These were a few of my summer favourites for this year! I hope you enjoyed reading it. I think I will stick to seasonal favourites instead of monthly ones for the future because I think that gives me more time to decide how much I really like the products!