Now that it is officially Summer (but it still seems like winter in the UK), I wanted to do a little list of plans/goals that I want to do or achieve this year now that University is over. I don’t want to set my goals too high because otherwise it won’t be realistic, I just want Summer 2016 to be one to remember!
- Learn to do eyeliner (properly) – this has been my goal for some time now, I am just too lazy to take the time to practice it. I am going to set myself the goal of learning before I return to university in September. If you guys have any tips, please let me know!
- Have a picnic the local park – Dom and I used to visit a park near us all the time during the summer we first got together. I really want to revisit there and hang out once the weather is nicer and remember all those fun memories and make new ones!
- Watch the sunset on the beach – This is something that Dom and I used to do too, and I want to do it again for the same reason. There is something so relaxing about sitting by the shore with some food and just talking about anything and everything.
- Get some reading time in – I always say to myself that I should make more time for reading and I never do. This summer I want to take advantage of the time I have off this summer and read some of the books that have been sitting on my bookshelf forever! Expect to see some book reviews if I find any of the books any good.
- Learn to cook – This is another thing that I keep putting off because I am lazy. I have so many cookbooks just waiting to be used, but I can’t find the motivation to learn. I want cooking to become fun for me and I hope I can really get stuck in with it this summer and learn some new and exciting recipes for the coming year at University.
There were a few of my Summer goals. Do you have any goals to achieve this summer? I would love to know them so I can add some to my list!