With Spring nearly upon us (even if it doesn’t seem like it in the UK) I thought it would be nice for me to talk about a few items and products that would be great for transitioning into the new season.
- One of the best things about changing seasons is the fact that there is a whole new realm of candle scents. For me, I love more lighter, fresher and floral scents in the springtime because it reminds me of all the new flowers growing and I think of the sun that will be hopefully shining outside.
- The next thing is a scarf. Even though the weather is slightly warmer, it is always a good idea to add layers in case of a chilly spring breeze. I live by the sea (both at uni and back home) so that causes the weather to be a bit more windy due to the tides. I don’t really wear scarfs that often but I think they add so much to an outfit especially when you don’t wear much colour like me!
- A lighter weight jacket is something I really want to invest in this year because I don’t own anything that suits less cold weather because the coat I have right now is a bit bulky. I have ordered one from Boohoo.com and I hope it looks as nice in person as on the website, I will be sure to report back if I like it.
- MAC lipstick in Brave is a shade I am dying to buy in the next few weeks. I have heard that is a great shade for the more paler complexions and is known for being one of those ‘MLBB’ that everyone loves because of Kylie Jenner. It looks like such a nice wearable nude that is great for everyday wear which is perfect for Spring.
- And finally a pair of Vans Slip-ons. I already own a blue pair of these and absolutely LOVE them! So comfortable once you’ve broke them in and so easy to wear with any outfit. Another reason that I love them is because they are so easy to put on and take off. I can’t decide whether to buy a black pair so I know they will go with all my clothes, so go for something different that will inject a pop of colour into my wardrobe!
So there were a few things that I think are perfect for making the transition into the new season a bit easier and comfortable. Do you make any changes when the seasons change?